Gurmat Sangeet Academy – Rules and Guidelines
Rules & Guidelines
All kirtan/music classes will be held in the Khalsa Punjabi School (Gurdwara Blackburn, 127 Whitehorse Rd, Blackburn VIC 3130) There will be ONE class every week.
Fee Structure and other related details
For Individual Classes
- One student – $100 per month
- Two students – $80 per student per month
- Three students – $60 per student per month
For Group Classes
- $50 per person per month
- – One group will have up to 7 students of similar age following the same syllabus/lessons.
- – All fees will be paid on a monthly basis. The fee will be collected in advance.
- – All students must pay their fees in the first week of each month.
- – Students may deposit their fee to their Music Instructor.
- – Fee can be paid in Cash / *Bank Transfer / Credit Card. If any student pays the fee via Bank Transfer, they must provide proof of payment to the Music Teacher or send the proof to GurmatSangeetAcademyBlackburn@gmail.com
Other Rules and Guidelines
- No food or drinks are allowed in the classroom.
- Please be on time for your class.
- There is no make-up class for the group.
- For individual classes, if the student has a specific reason not to attend class, he/she must inform the teacher at least 24 hours before the class. Failure to do so, he/she will neither be eligible for any make-up class nor any refund.
- Each student is entitled to only four classes each month through their group or individual class.
- Parents are not allowed in the class room during class time.
Bank DetailsAccount Name: SGNSS BSB: 083-091
ACCOUNT: 349 041 198
Student must mention their “Roll Number” or “Name + DOB” in the description when making their fee payment.
If you have any queries in regards to the information above, please call your Music Instructor on 0430 595 198 or write to GurmatSangeetAcademyBlackburn@gmail.com.