Sri Guru Nanak Satsang Sabha(SGNSS) is providing this accommodation for the benefit of the community. It is temporary residence for the use by invited preachers and other person based at the discretion of the management committee of SGNSS.
Overseas tourists and people visiting on holidays do not fall into the category. Please note: Resident, as guests of SGNSS are expected to observe the following rules approved by the Management Committee.
Your Personal details must be recorded in the Register of Accommodation.
Proof of Photographic identity and residential status will be required.
Keys are to be returned to the Management/Granthi and not to any one else.you will be charged the cost of the lost of keys and changeover of locks should this become necessary.
Period Of Stay
The accommodation is available to you for a maximum period of one week, unless otherwise approved by the Committee of Management Of SGNSS.
- A deposit of $50.00 will be required from guests other than those who are here by invitation.
- You may stay for free for two days.
- For additional stay, the charge will be $20.00 per person per night to cover the cost of utilities and linen service.
- Donations to Gurudwara will be graciously accepted. You will be given a receipt.
AS a temporary you are to look after the property. You will be charged the cost of any willful damage or missing items. The deposit will be refunded after the property is inspected and found to be left in a satisfactory conditions.
Food and drink
This residence is within the boundary of the Gurudwara. Therefore the use of tobacco, alcoholic beverages and meat is prohibited. You are esponsible for your own meals.
You are not to bring to any guests for overnight stay.
Noise level is to be kept to the minimum so as not to disrupt the sanctity of the Gurudwara and neighbouring residents.
It is your responsibility to kept the place clean and tidy during the period of your stay.
Before your departure you are to ensure that:
- The house is vacuumed.
- The bathroom and toilet are clean.
- The kitchen and stove is clean and the bin emptied.
- All cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery and other items are washed and stacked away.
- please advise of may matters needing attention.
SGNSS and the managers do not take any responsibility for your belongings and valuable.
Your are responsible for your personal items