Code of Conduct
In the interest of upholding respect for Guru Granth Sahib ji and maintaining a peaceful and a harmonious environment for the visitors of Gurudwara Sahib, all persons entering the Blackburn Gurudwara Sahib are required to abide by the following Code of Conduct policy.
The Code of Conduct policy is to set out the standard of behavior expected of persons visiting the Gurudwara Sahib to maintain a safe and peaceful environment for all.
The SGNSS Committee wishes to thank you for your cooperation in following the code of conduct and maintaining a harmonious environment at the Gurudwara Sahib.
In the event of a breach to this policy by any visitor(s), the Committee reserves the right to ask the persons involved to leave the premises immediately and / or contact the respective authorities if required. Future access to the premises may also be restricted.
For the safety of all, a number of CCTV cameras operate in the Gurudwara premises.
Code of Conduct Policy
All visitors to the Gurudwara Sahib are required:
– To treat all other visitors with respect, dignity and courtesy.
– To follow guidelines of visiting the Gurudwara premises as set out in the guidelines section (Dress code, prohibited items, No Smoking etc).
– To respect the religious proceeding and maintain a quiet and non disruptive environment.
– Not to interfere in any of the activities being carried out by the Granthi ji, Ragi Jatha, Gurudwara staff and the Committee members.
– To refrain from aggressive behavior, violence and indecent language or activity.
– To report any safety concerns, injuries or emergencies to the Gurudwara staff or Management
– Not to indulge in any unlawful activity.
– To take care of the Gurudwara property and equipment and report any damages to the Management Committee immediately.
– To follow the rules and guidelines as set out and communicated by the Management Committee.